This patient used genuine oral liquid HCG which is not be confused with “homeopathic HCG” remedies which do not contain HCG. He lost a tremendous amount of fat and experienced improvements in his blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels. He has felt better than he has in years.
Genuine HCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin) can only be obtained from a licensed physician.
There is some confusion surrounding this topic because there are some Internet based companies that sell HCG and supplies such as syringes and needles without requiring a physician’s prescription or a face to face medical evaluation. Most of these companies arrange for shipment of HCG from Europe, India, or China in nondescript packaging for the purpose of evading customs and seizure. Needless to say that this is an inappropriate method of acquiring HCG.
There are also many companies that advertise and sell “oral HCG”, “liquid HCG”, or “HCG drops”. This is typically not genuine HCG.
This is how you can tell the difference:
Genuine oral human chorionic gonadotrophin
- Dispensed in bottles with lyophilized HCG (dried by freezing in a high vacuum).
- Must be mixed with a diluent prior to use.
- Has a limited shelf life of about two weeks and must be kept refrigerated once mixed with a diluent.
- Dosing of HCG is measured in IUs (International Units) and is twice daily.
- Requires a prescription from a licensed physician.
- This is a homeopathic remedy which does not contain any measurable amounts of human chorionic gonadotrophin.
- Dispensed as a aqueous solution.
- Does not need to be mixed prior to use.
- Shelf life is measured in years and the solution does not require refrigeration.
- Dosing is measured in number of drops and typically is at least three to four times daily.
- Often sold by individuals who don’t have a medical license.
Most patients that I have spoken with that have used both genuine HCG and “homeopathic HCG” have reported that real HCG is much more effective.
Ashley is a 24 year old woman who started the Dr. Simeons HCG Protocol earlier this year. Her height is 5’9″ and her starting weight was 230 lbs. She chose to inject the HCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin) intramuscularly daily for six weeks at a time.
After completing six weeks at the beginning of April 2009 she had lost 31 lbs and weighed 199 lbs.
At the end of May 2009 she started another round of HCG treatment and when she followed up in the office today she had lost another 20.2 lbs in 21 days. Today her weight was 178.2 lbs. She plans to complete a full six week round and then take a break for a while.
As Ashley started to lose weight she first lost most of the abnormal fat deposits in her upper body, including her face, chest, arms, and abdomen. Her hips and thighs were not reducing much initially. However, during the last round of treatment she noticed significant reductions in her hips and thighs.
Considerations for future treatment, besides HCG, include MIC injections for general mobilization and elimination of fat and L-Carnitine injections for site specific reduction of abnormal fat deposits.
This patient, I will call her Sally, is a 48 year old woman who presented to my office this month for obesity treatment. Specifically, she was interested in the Dr. Simeons HCG Diet Protocol. Her height is 5′ 1″ and she weighed 168 lbs during the first appointment.
She has a history of diabetes mellitus, hypertension, and hypercholesterolemia. She is taking the following medications:
- Janumet (sitagliptin 50 mg/metformin 500 mg) and glipizide 5 mg for diabetes
- Diovan for hypertension
- Lipitor for hypercholesterolemia.
When I saw her yesterday, after just one week of using intramuscular HCG injections she had lost 7 pounds. She felt better and her blood sugar levels had already dropped from an average of 125 mg/dL in the morning to 109 mg/dL, and from an average of 160 mg/dL in the evening to 125 mg/dL.
I expect that next week we will be able to reduce the dosage of at least one of her diabetes medications.
I have seen quick and significant changes in blood sugar levels in my patients who have obesity and diabetes mellitus when they use injectable or oral HCG for weight reduction.