To Vaccinate or Not To Vaccinate?
The decision to vaccinate yourself or members of your family should be based on reliable information. Unfortunately, most people, including healthcare professionals, don’t have all the facts or receive only biased information (in favor of vaccinating everybody) and are not aware of the potential dangers and dubious efficacy of many vaccinations.
Here are two examples from my medical practice:
* In 2003 I started evaluating and treating a 4-year-old boy who had been completely normal until age 2 when he received the MMR vaccine and developed symptoms of autism. Fortunately, he responded to treatment with NeuroModulation Technique and improved significantly over the course of one year.
* In 2007 I started treating a 19-year-old man who had been in good health until August 2006, a few weeks before he was scheduled to start college. A physician coaxed him to receive a meningitis vaccine, even though my patient and his parents were against it. He had an immediate adverse reaction and developed numerous health problems and multiple chemical and food sensitivities to the point that he could hardly ingest anything except for water. This young man who stands 6’1″, once weighed 190 lbs and lost 85 lbs.
There are others who had severe vaccine related reactions. Some of these may manifest as severe pain at the site of injection, others may manifest as fever and other systemic symptoms. One of my patients linked the deterioration in her health to receiving the rabies vaccine.
Who knows how many other people there are whose health is compromised because of vaccine related adverse reactions?
I encourage you to educate yourself and to find out if the vaccinations that your doctors are recommending are based on sound science, whether they are safe, or whether the recommendations are based on corporate greed or other reasons that have nothing to do with health.
While some people don’t experience any apparent adverse reactions, it is important to consider that everybody is different and that some people may be more susceptible to experiencing adverse vaccine reactions.
I recommend caution for individuals for whom one or more of the following applies:
- A history of a severe localized or systemic reaction in response to vaccination.
- Allergy to any ingredient of a vaccine.
- Chronic illness.
- Very young, pregnant, or elderly individuals.
- Multiple chemical sensitivities.
- Any health concern that could be related to prior vaccination (e.g., autism, failure to thrive, chronic fatigue).
Many people don’t know that in most states you can legally avoid vaccinations for medical or religious reasons.
Consider that your body is a temple and that it is your responsibility to make sure that nothing harmful enters into it.
Below is a collection of links with more information about vaccine related topics.
- Maryland Coalition for Vaccine Choice – Yahoo! Group
- The Film About Vaccines You Simply Must See
- Vaccine Ingredients
- HPV Vaccines Based on “Scientific Fraud”