From NaturalNews.com – September 15, 2011
In seeking answers to why adolescent girls are suffering devastating health damage after being injected with HPV vaccines, SANE Vax, Inc. decided to have vials of Gardasil tested in a laboratory. There, they found over a dozen Gardasil vaccine vials to be contaminated with rDNA of the Human Papillomavirus(HPV). The vials were purchased in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Poland and France, indicating Gardasil contamination is a global phenomenon.
This means that adolescents who are injected with these vials are being contaminated with a biohazard — the rDNA of HPV. In conducting the tests, Dr. Sin Hang Lee found rDNA from both HPV-11 and HPV-18, which were described as “firmly attached to the aluminum adjuvant.”
That aluminum is also found in vaccines should be frightening all by itself, given that aluminum should never be injected into the human body (it’s toxic when ingested, and it specifically damages the nervous system). With the added discovery that the aluminum adjuvant also carries rDNA fragments of two different strains of Human Papillomavirus, this now reaches the level of a dangerous biohazard– something more like a biological weapon rather than anything resembling medicine.
As SANE Vax explains in its announcement, these tests were conducted after an adolescent girl experienced “acute onset Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis within 24 hours” of being injected with an HPV vaccine. (http://sanevax.org/sane-vax-inc-dis…)
Please click here to read the rest of the article.
This webinar was conducted by Dr. Mayer Eisenstein on July 20, 2009. Dr. Eisenstein who is both a physician and an attorney explains in detail the legal issues related to vaccines. This is a must watch webinar to all who are concerned about vaccines and vaccine safety.
Please click here to view the webinar.
Please go to Medical Voices and Dr. Bloem’s Videos Page to view more information on this topic.
The decision to vaccinate yourself or members of your family should be based on reliable information. Unfortunately, most people, including healthcare professionals, don’t have all the facts or receive only biased information (in favor of vaccinating everybody) and are not aware of the potential dangers and dubious efficacy of many vaccinations.
Here are two examples from my medical practice:
* In 2003 I started evaluating and treating a 4-year-old boy who had been completely normal until age 2 when he received the MMR vaccine and developed symptoms of autism. Fortunately, he responded to treatment with NeuroModulation Technique and improved significantly over the course of one year.
* In 2007 I started treating a 19-year-old man who had been in good health until August 2006, a few weeks before he was scheduled to start college. A physician coaxed him to receive a meningitis vaccine, even though my patient and his parents were against it. He had an immediate adverse reaction and developed numerous health problems and multiple chemical and food sensitivities to the point that he could hardly ingest anything except for water. This young man who stands 6’1″, once weighed 190 lbs and lost 85 lbs.
There are others who had severe vaccine related reactions. Some of these may manifest as severe pain at the site of injection, others may manifest as fever and other systemic symptoms. One of my patients linked the deterioration in her health to receiving the rabies vaccine.
Who knows how many other people there are whose health is compromised because of vaccine related adverse reactions?
I encourage you to educate yourself and to find out if the vaccinations that your doctors are recommending are based on sound science, whether they are safe, or whether the recommendations are based on corporate greed or other reasons that have nothing to do with health.
While some people don’t experience any apparent adverse reactions, it is important to consider that everybody is different and that some people may be more susceptible to experiencing adverse vaccine reactions.
I recommend caution for individuals for whom one or more of the following applies:
- A history of a severe localized or systemic reaction in response to vaccination.
- Allergy to any ingredient of a vaccine.
- Chronic illness.
- Very young, pregnant, or elderly individuals.
- Multiple chemical sensitivities.
- Any health concern that could be related to prior vaccination (e.g., autism, failure to thrive, chronic fatigue).
Many people don’t know that in most states you can legally avoid vaccinations for medical or religious reasons.
Consider that your body is a temple and that it is your responsibility to make sure that nothing harmful enters into it.
Below is a collection of links with more information about vaccine related topics.