Are Oral HCG drops and Homeopathic HCG drops the same thing?
Genuine HCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin) can only be obtained from a licensed physician.
There is some confusion surrounding this topic because there are some Internet based companies that sell HCG and supplies such as syringes and needles without requiring a physician’s prescription or a face to face medical evaluation. Most of these companies arrange for shipment of HCG from Europe, India, or China in nondescript packaging for the purpose of evading customs and seizure. Needless to say that this is an inappropriate method of acquiring HCG.
There are also many companies that advertise and sell “oral HCG”, “liquid HCG”, or “HCG drops”. This is typically not genuine HCG.
This is how you can tell the difference:
Genuine oral human chorionic gonadotrophin
- Dispensed in bottles with lyophilized HCG (dried by freezing in a high vacuum).
- Must be mixed with a diluent prior to use.
- Has a limited shelf life of about two weeks and must be kept refrigerated once mixed with a diluent.
- Dosing of HCG is measured in IUs (International Units) and is twice daily.
- Requires a prescription from a licensed physician.
- This is a homeopathic remedy which does not contain any measurable amounts of human chorionic gonadotrophin.
- Dispensed as a aqueous solution.
- Does not need to be mixed prior to use.
- Shelf life is measured in years and the solution does not require refrigeration.
- Dosing is measured in number of drops and typically is at least three to four times daily.
- Often sold by individuals who don’t have a medical license.
Most patients that I have spoken with that have used both genuine HCG and “homeopathic HCG” have reported that real HCG is much more effective.